- Dec. 30--returned from Boise, skied Thursday and Friday at Kelly Canyon (have to use up the pass!)
- Jan. 2--started at 9 am moving Bethany out of our downstairs over to Rexburg; ended at 9:30 pm
- Jan. 4--took Christmas down; cleaned the house
- Jan. 5--started back to college--Tues-Thurs classes: Dance 170, Math 206, Religion 122, Science 203. Found out I am in the wrong Math class--move to Math 110. Do homework.
- Jan. 6--2nd day of classes--M,W,F classes: History 202, Humanities 101, Dance 371. Find out I am still in the wrong Math class--move to Math 100B (I can't remember any algebra). Start back with clogging classes from 3-7:30. Do homework.
- Jan. 7--new T-T schedule: Dance, Math Lab, Religion, Science. Arrive home. Do homework.
- Jan. 8--new MWF schedule: History, Humanities, Dance, Algebra1. Arrive home. Do homework. Go skiing.
- Jan. 9--Do homework. Clean house. Prepare for company and dinner for 20 on Sunday. (Seth's farewell) Company arrives.
- Jan. 10--scrub potatoes, chop tomatoes and cucumbers (Thanks Elise!), set out Rhode's Rolls (good bye homemade!) before leaving for church at 11:00am. Seth speaks (an excellent talk on Agency). We finish up the block and arrive home at 2:15pm. Dinner starts at 3pm. Family starts leaving for home at 4pm. Everyone's gone by 5pm.
- Jan. 11--2nd week of school. 6:20am. In the shower I move just the wrong way and throw out my back. I crawl out of the shower to my bed. I ask John to ask Madi to make her own lunch. I contemplate my dilemma. I send John off to work. I work on getting up out of bed. I get dressed, blow my hair dry, and leave for school a couple minutes late. I hobble around school. I arrive home. Do homework.
- Jan. 12--Crawl out of bed and eventually stand up straight. Get to school. Make an appt. with Bethany's massage therapist roommate for after school. Hobble a little less through out the day. Go to Bethany's appt. for massage. Natalie (Bethany's roommate) works me over good, but can't figure me out (I should make a Dr. appt. ASAP), and I head home. and do homework.
- Jan. 13--It's a little easier to stand up this morning. I get to school. I teach clogging. I do more homework. Dr. will have to wait until Monday (Civil Right's Day)
- Jan. 14--Back hurts, but it is not extreme. Took my first B of M quiz. First math test tomorrow. I made an appointment with the Dr. for Monday morning. I had better get off the computer and
do my homework!
P.S. Just a funny thing that happened...my brother Aaron (state trooper) pulled over John's parents for speeding on the way here (won't tell you how fast they were going :-).
3 ...click here to say "Hi!":
How did we not hear about that? Were they driving a white car? Maybe we saw them.
Mitzi!!!! You can't have a bum back and be a college student, a dance student and a clogging teacher!
The math thing made me laugh. I wonder how much I can remember after all these years.
Now you understand why I wear different colored socks....
If you can't laugh at yourself through all this you go crazy! (Or at least cry a lot)
Who knew showers could be so be so dangerous? I did the same thing last Christmas while reaching down for the razor. I couldn't stand straight for 2 weeks. I went to a great therapist in Hagerman who put it back in the right place.
I hope the best for you with math! If I was going back to school I'd probably be in Math 100A.
Post a Comment