...I have experienced the following:
1--algebra homework
2--history papers, humanities papers, science papers
3--quizzes & tests
4--a son going to the MTC
5--various World dance; most recently Tahitian and African (I have learned to dance in a lava lava)
6--doing a barrel roll (in clogging shoes no less)
7--a daughter getting engaged
8--the Brahms requiem
9--the play, "Macbeth"
10--a son flying off to Argentina
11--FINALS and COMPETITION at the same time!
I am thankful for my kind, patient, helpful, dish-doing husband who supported my endeavors. I am also indebted to my Father in Heaven for answering my desperate pleas for help during various stressful times this semester.
I now have one week off.
This evening we will be going over to Bethany's fiance's home to meet and have dinner with his parents. I have made Laura's salad to share (the kind with sugared almonds, cranberries and poppy seed dressing). Another new happening for us...
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Since January...
Posted by mitzi at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
It is mind-blowing when you list off everything that has gone on in the last three and a half months. You went to the Pocatello comp! Yay! Good luck with everything still to come. I have a feeling the fun is only beginning.
Good job surviving it all!
Post a Comment