Saturday, August 7, 2010

Elder Hull sends an update...

City center of 25 de Mayo

August 2, 2010

Hola!

I moved to the city! I now live in an apartment in the middle of Buenos Aires. The name of my area is caseros 1 (ka-ser-oes uno). There is a subway, and buses, and a train. And a lot of people. It is big and everybody moves fast. My new companion´s name is Elder Salazar, a Chileno.

It isn´t very cold here. It was freezing in the apartment in 25 de Mayo. Chilenos talk really fast and cut the ends off of their words, so my companion is more difficult to understand than the Argentines, for me anyways.

I am now senior companion as well. This is the second transfer for Elder Salazar. They went without a baptism this last transfer and he is not really excited. I am going to try to put some life into this area. He doesn´t know the area real well still, and we have few investigators.

It is getting hard to write things in English. I sort of sound like a caveman. The ward here has an average attendance of 130 and they tell me I will be fed well here. Vamos a ver.

Love y´all

Elder Hull

Photos in 25 de Mayo


0 ...click here to say "Hi!":