Nazareno's house, the one built out of the orange bricks, is the average humble home. Argentina is built out of these orange bricks. They are cinderblocks put together with sandy mortar. In caseros they built a seven story apartment building out of them. If there is an earthquake in argentina, argentina will probably fall apart. The gross thing about the armadillo is that there isn't anything inside,
It is just the shell with the tail attached. We had a couple of baptizms. They are both from less active families.
I went to the zoo today. I kissed a grizzly bear, petted a Lion, rode a camel, and threw fish heads to a seal. I had to put a piece of dulce de battata in my mouth before the bear would kiss me though. My companion is leaving this next week. And it is very possible that I could train this next transfer. Thank you for the packages. He was very happy to receive his package and did squirt me several times. The problem is that the two junior companions now have water duels daily. I have not yet received the birthday package, but we get mail tomorrow, so it will probably come then.
I lost my keys at the zoo, which makes me sort of sad, because now I have to go make copies of the other key. And I have to ask the branch president for a copy to the chapel.
General conference was good, but I had to watch it in Spanish, which made it a little less good.
Thank you very much Grandma Jean and Grandpa John for the package. The chocolate was wonderful. The pants however, which a year ago would have been too big, are now a little too small. I am a little chubby right now. They do however, fit my companion, so now he has to buy me pants here.
I love you all,
1 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment