Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Visiting Boise



It was Kick-off Boise this past weekend and we were there! It was weird to go to Boise and be visitors. We had a great weekend, but we are glad we are back here in Rigby (even though it is spring in Boise, and definitely still winter here!)

We are still searching for a permanent residence. It is hard to feel settled in this rental, even though it is very nice. And it is hard to be patient with the search.

My ankle healed well enough to dance with my team. We did great on our dances! I did so-so on my solos. It was really fun. I miss Boise Cloggers.

Please go to http://picasaweb.google.com/mitzihull to see my photo gallery of the competition, or to http://www.americaonstage.org/Competitions/KOC/Boise/kocboisehome.htm to see results and pictures. John was great to hang out and take pictures while Madi and I danced!

0 ...click here to say "Hi!":