Well, we are here! It has literally cost us blood, sweat and tears (and more tears), but we are now official Rigby-ites (Taylor and Madison are denying this currently--they say their home is still in Boise, but as of today, the house at 1618 Malad Circle belongs to someone else!)
We are currently renting and looking for a home to buy. Taylor goes to the largest elementary school in the state of Idaho (960+ kids, grades kindergarten-5th), and is trying to adjust to her new teacher and new class. Madi goes to jr high (8-9th grade) and will be going on her first ever ski trip today to Kelly Canyon Ski Resort.
Our new ward is very friendly and nice. Madi has already been involved in New Beginnings and a Daddy Daughter Party in Young Women's, and we have been here only for 2 weeks. Taylor will have her first Activity Day next week.
I had a little accident on the stairs last week which resulted in a trip to the "doc in the box" for some x-rays on my ankle and foot. Luckily there is no break--but I am impatiently trying to recover so that I will be able to participate in the Boise Competition with my clogging team next weekend. My foot is an interesting shade of blue currently. I am walking on it now...
We are currently renting and looking for a home to buy. Taylor goes to the largest elementary school in the state of Idaho (960+ kids, grades kindergarten-5th), and is trying to adjust to her new teacher and new class. Madi goes to jr high (8-9th grade) and will be going on her first ever ski trip today to Kelly Canyon Ski Resort.
Our new ward is very friendly and nice. Madi has already been involved in New Beginnings and a Daddy Daughter Party in Young Women's, and we have been here only for 2 weeks. Taylor will have her first Activity Day next week.
I had a little accident on the stairs last week which resulted in a trip to the "doc in the box" for some x-rays on my ankle and foot. Luckily there is no break--but I am impatiently trying to recover so that I will be able to participate in the Boise Competition with my clogging team next weekend. My foot is an interesting shade of blue currently. I am walking on it now...

3 ...click here to say "Hi!":
I am so happy to get an update on you and get to see where you living. I do have to admit though that my eyes welled up with tears when I say the heading "We now live in Rigby..." Love you!
Wow, I love the pictures of the house you are staying in, it looks like it is a really neat place to live. It makes me sad that you guys aren't in Boise anymore!
I hope your ankle gets better soon, it makes me hurt to think of ankle injuries since I had my sprain about a year ago! Ouch!
Well I love you guys and it is good to get an update!
xoxo
Nichole
Post a Comment