Bethany came up for conference weekend, and we went for a little hike to the top of one of the Menan Buttes. It was supposed to have been a little hike, anyway, but it turned out to be much more challenging than we thought it would be. Only a couple of us actually made it to the top...it was a great break in between sessions on Saturday, and it was beautiful to look out over the valley.


I have been substitute teaching for different schools around here. So far I have taught kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 7th grade social studies & drama, 7th grade language, and elementary PE. I have taught at Harwood Elementary, Jefferson Elementary, Midway Elementary, and Midway Middle School. I have signed up to teach English at Rigby Jr. High in a couple of weeks. Hope I'll be ready! I am not going to try high school for awhile yet...
it. In one week's time I cleaned out 3 nests! Leaving the lid open is the only way we have discovered to keep it out. I don't blame it for wanting to build in there though--the wind is relentless here.
0 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Post a Comment