.



There has been a count-down to August 2nd going on at our house. Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight series came out at 12:01 am. Madi and 2 friends, Allie and Whitney, joined hundreds of other kids at the Barnes and Noble in Idaho Falls to get their copies. The theme of the gathering was Twilight Prom. Just for your information, these three are on team Edward, not on team Jacob. Their t-shirts read: TEAM EDWARD--1. because he sparkles, 2. because Jacob doesn't write lullabies, and 3. because only a vampire can love you forever...
.
. 
Getting ready to go--have to have the red glittery nail polish!
.
.
Yesterday after church we climbed in the car for a Sunday drive. We ended up at Mesa Falls. It is one of my favorite places--I love water falls!
.
John pointed out the service berries to the girls, and they decided to take a chance and try them out. They ended up filling a water bottle with them to take home to Seth. They are hoping for a service berry tart from the master pastry chef of our house.
.
2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Why would you encourage anyone to read that horrible series...
It looks like you guys are having so much fun in your new "home". We still want to come visit (before the snow hits :)) You will have to let me know how Madi likes the new book. I am still tring to get through the first one ( I am not a reader!), I keep getting interupted by Tate taunting me that I am reading a book about Vampires!!! I miss you! When do you come visit again?
Post a Comment