Please refer to the last post before you read this one--it will explain the insect music and the pictures of our oldest daughter!
. . . . . . . .
I do not have any recent pictures of Bethany that are not silly. That is because the last few times I have seen her, she does something funny each time the camera is turned on her and I also haven't seen her for a couple of months. The girls and I are going to Provo to visit the first week of August. Until then, these old pictures will have to suffice.

Bethany and her friend Molly

Pirates of the Caribean opening

Christmas Around the World at BYU

Seth ran in our stake pioneer fun run yesterday. No, he wasn't the only one running--people were just spaced out. Then he went to Idaho Falls looking to purchase a new bike.

Madi was babysitting down the street for the day, so John, Taylor and I drove up to Victor and floated Fox Creek into the Teton River.

Taylor is pretty good navigating her own kayak. It is a beautiful place, even though everything is a little hazy. We wish California would quit burning so that we could see the Tetons a little clearer. A funny dog ran along the river bed with us. Every once in awhile he would jump in the river and cross so he would be closer to us.

Taylor found a snail along the way, and she let him ride on her kayak. When we got to the take-out, she released him into the wild. Then we stopped at Rainey Creek Corner store in Swan Valley for world famous square ice cream on the way home. John and I had huckleberry and cream. Taylor had Oreo, but she said it tasted more like Heath Bar.

We had really good sushi and homemade french fries with fry sauce for dinner.
It was a successful Saturday!
2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Mitzi, So fun to check in on your family...Looks like you are enjoying your summer. McKenna say's "hi" to Madi & Taylor. Take care...Paige
Hi Mitzi,
I sure love reading your blog. I really need to start a blog here. I hadn't really heard of blogging until I moved to Utah. But many friends in the ward have blogs and I've loved reading them. Thanks for sharing yours with me.
Sincerely,
Denice Bench
Post a Comment