Some of you may not know, but we have been waiting and praying, and waiting and praying some more, to see if Bethany would be accepted to BYU-I. You see, BYU and BYU-I do not like students to transfer back and forth between them, and have made it quite difficult.Especially if a student has a lot of credits.
Like Bethany.
So when she applied to transfer, she was
DENIED ADMISSION.
"Give someone else a chance"
was basically the answer she received.
Since it is rare for the admissions committee to change its mind, it has been quite a waiting game we have been playing. But with a very helpful "angel" here on earth that worked hard for her interests at this university,
she has finally been accepted.
Now she has the next few years of her life mapped out and a new plan.
We owe our Father in Heaven,
and that very special "angel" a big
thank you
--and maybe a huge ice cream cake for our "angel",
or something else with a great excess of sugar.
(We've found this to be a weakness of his!)
She starts here this fall as a world dance major;
she is on the fall/winter track.
By the way, I have been admitted as well. I will be on the winter/spring track. And, no, I don't really know what I am doing yet--I just know that it is time to finish up something I started a couple of decades ago. I am looking forward to meeting with an advisor/counselor and looking at my options...
2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Can you believe I'm crying? I am so happy for Bethany. I think it is so cool you're going too. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that things finally worked out.
Congrats to Bethany! Glad it all worked out. And good for you for going back too!
Post a Comment