Okay, it is not yet fall, but I really like autumn time...so I am jumping ahead with my new background. I have not been good at all about keeping this up-to-date, but I decided to post photos of our first trip in our new little a-liner to Yellowstone Park. It is fun to have it so close to us now, although we don't get there often. We happened upon Todd and Bethany on their bikes, so there are a couple of photos of them as well :-)
Mattie Culver's grave on the Firehole River (I am kind of a history person--you can get on google and find out about her)
I think the sun was too bright for our Madi (squint). They are serious when they tell you to watch out for bears (this is why we now own an a-liner--it is hard-sided so it is a little more difficult for them to have you for a bedtime snack while you are sleeping :-)
Bethany and Todd with their bikes and gear (102 mile bike tour around the Yellowstone loop for their first anniversary)











0 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Post a Comment