We have crickets in our basement.
About the song after the crickets--John wanted me to change it, but I really like it even if it is a little hillbilly-ish.
By the way, we have not turned into country bumpkins as of yet. And we haven't adopted Rigby-ites ways completely either. We do not own a four-wheeler or a snowmachine. But we do think it would be nice to have an RV (we don't want to be grizzly bear snacks!).
I would adopt the riding lawn mower thing if the price tag wasn't so high. Our grass is growing so fast that it needs to be cut more than once a week.
All of the songs on my playlist are of my own chosing, and do not reflect the preferences of anyone else in our household, except the one that is by the Beatles--Seth found that one.
I would adopt the riding lawn mower thing if the price tag wasn't so high. Our grass is growing so fast that it needs to be cut more than once a week.All of the songs on my playlist are of my own chosing, and do not reflect the preferences of anyone else in our household, except the one that is by the Beatles--Seth found that one.
This is a photo I took of Madi on our doorstep. The smileys are from her picture file. I think Bethany would like me to post a more flattering picture of her (see Bethany doing the "Karate Kid" pose below and comment 4 of the last post). I'll see what I can find...
0 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Post a Comment