Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girl's Road Trip!

Since school was out a couple of extra days last week, Taylor, Madi and I climbed in the car and headed to Hailey. We arrived around noon on Friday, did a little shopping with our cousins and then had a great dinner at Nathan and Elise's. We even roasted marshmallows and made smores on their patio! Then we headed to the condo and had a slumber party! We did all of the girl's hair the same and watched "Pride and Prejudice," and ate popcorn and drank rootbeer. The next morning we had a yummy breakfast and then watched the first session of conference together.

On the way home, we stopped in Arco for gasoline and a hamburger. We ate at Pickle's Place, home of the Atomic Burger. They have great fries (cut them fresh daily!)! They also make the world famous "John's Seasoning" (you can't grill with out it!) at Pickle's. I'm thinking about driving back and purchasing everyone a "Pickle's Place" t-shirt and a bottle of "John's Seasoning" for Christmas. What do you think?

1 ...click here to say "Hi!":

ManicMandee said...

Oh I had forgotten about your blog until I got your comment. I am gonna subscribe to it now. It is great! You and your family are so awesome. I fell in love with you guys at our last reunion.