It is a warm day here in Rigby--it is only 10:30 am and it is already up to 20 degrees! I feel fortunate to live here in a balmy area of the nation--those mid-west temps recently have really helped me feel grateful for what I have here! We have decided that we would really like to have a generator (our well has only an electric pump, so if the power goes out, not only do we lose our lights and heat, but our water, too) and we would love a wood stove downstairs. Our gas fireplace works no matter whether the power is out or not, so that is a blessing!
Bethany is coming home today for Christmas break.
We have completely finished sheetrocking the room Seth is in, and we have a good start on the room Bethany will occupy. We bought our doors for the basement and brought them home during Saturday's blizzard, only to find out that we purchased the wrong ones. John just threw up his hands, laughed, and tied Taylor's new sled to the back of his truck to take her on a spin through the neighborhood. The neighborhood kids she invited to come with were not allowed to join in--their parents thought sledding when it was only 7 degrees out was a little extreme.
Today I have to figure out how to have clogging lessons around the six extra doors we haven't returned yet...
1 ...click here to say "Hi!":
And I'm struggling with our weather. I am not a cold weather fan. Hope you survive this Winter happily! Yikes.
Post a Comment