We just got back from a great Thanksgiving trip to Boise! Unfortunately I forgot my camera, and so I am hoping that those who got family pictures at the "feast" will share.
Since I didn't take any new photos, I decided to scan some pictures in from the past (aka before digital) and share some of our Christmas memories.
For all of you who have been worried about the status of my Christmas spirit, I would like to let you know that it is improving, and I am hoping to be at full strength very soon. I hope you enjoy these pics of our little "elves!"
.
Bethany--almost 2.
Seth--1 1/2 years.
Seth (2 1/2) and Bethany (almost 5)
Seth (2 1/2) and Bethany (almost 5).
Madi--6 mos. old
Madi--6 mos. old.

Christmas Scrapbook page 1997
.
Taylor--16 days old
Taylor--16 days old.

A snowy daycare day with three 3 year olds!
.

When we were all together all the time...
5 ...click here to say "Hi!":
So cute and sweet.
It was great seeing you guys at Thanksgiving!
That was so fun to see those pictures of your girls when they were little. I hope you guys have a fun December!
How cute is Bethany at 2 years old!? What a doll!
How cute are those pictures! It's fun to see pictures of your girls when they were little ones. Bethany looks like a little "dolly" sooooo cute.
mitzi, can I get your address please? If so, email it to me at rowdyroadrunners@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment