Sunday, January 25, 2009

Front yard skiing...

This is Saturday afternoon in our front yard.
.

The run is short, but it is convenient.

We got 4-6 inches of snow yesterday, and another 4 today.

Side Note:

I slipped and fell going down our front steps to get in the car for church. I hit my head on the bottom step, but luckily not hard. It produced a few tears and a bump on the back of my head, but no lasting damage. I got in the car, went to church and taught 3 year-olds like usual. Next Sunday I am definitely going through the garage to get to the car.

On this next Friday, I am going to give the skiing thing a shot. This is the question: If I can't stand up without falling down without skis on, what are my chances of being able to make it down the ski hill right side up? Just something I've been pondering...

2 ...click here to say "Hi!":

ManicMandee said...

Have you really not skiid before? I am surprised.
I sure hope you hind end isn't hurting and you are all recovered from your spill.

Paige said...

When growing up in Washington, when it snowed we would ski down our long driveway. I have great memories of those times. Looks like everyone had a great time. It's soo pretty where you are. I noticed it was -2 though. Yikes! Thats a bit cold for me. Good luck skiing on Friday...and no injuries. :) BTW, I'm glad you were OK.