
This morning we woke to beautiful, huge white flakes pouring down onto our Eastern Idaho soil.
.

It is easy to complain about the cold and the slick roads, but it is beautiful to see and wonderful to behold, and certainly needed. Plus we have taken up a new pasttime...
.

3 ...click here to say "Hi!":
good attitude! And how do you get the cute little cursors on your blog?
Up on the right hand corner you will see a pic of a muffin (jelly muffin). Push it and it will take you to the sight. I am having a hard time getting a map that will show the places people are visiting from. I have had a couple different ones so far, but none of them seem to work right. I just put this new one on last night. The only marker on the map is me.
It is a little easier for me to have a good attitude--I just use my ziplock bags for school lunches. I wish you could feel better!
Wow! How pretty! It looks like you guys have a beautiful view and lots of room to roam. We've had no snow and just 2 weeks of fog. We're ready for the gloom to lift and the snow to come back.
Post a Comment