I don't know if anyone will believe it, but I do not have the holiday spirit as of yet. What I'm talking about is that really excited, warm, happy feeling that just wants to leap out of your chest--the "can't wait for Santa to come" feeling. This is very abnormal for me. I have been trying--last weekend I sewed Taylor's red velvet Christmas dress and watched Santa Claus 2 at the same time, and I have been listening to all of my favorite Christmas music for the past couple of weeks (Seth even put a new visualization on our Windows Media Player--a little snowman who dances to the music!). Nothing seems to work. I'm guessing it is because things are so different.
John is a little worried. He keeps asking me how I'm doing, if I'm excited for Christmas yet, etc.
Sigh...
I am going to get out a few more decorations today, work on Madi's dress, and order a few gifts off of Amazon.com. Maybe that will help out.
.
Seth is downstairs playing "Jingle Bell Rock" on his electric guitar...

2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
No worries, It's not even Thanksgiving yet! You still have time to get into that fun, Holiday spirit. Maybe after this week, you'll feel different. I know what you mean though. I LOVE the Holidays from Halloween all the way till New Years, but it seems that they're often rushed. One minute we're carving pumpkins and the next weekend we're hanging Christmas lights. It's to bad life can't slow down for us to enjoy the moment. That is my goal this Holiday season; Enjoy each moment, each song, each tradition, and the sweet spirit that comes with Christmas and the birth of the Savior. I hope things start looking up for you soon, and that you enjoy the Holiday's YOU deserve it! You'll have to post pictures of the girl's dresses!
Oh, that makes me sad! I am sure that it will come soon enough. Have you listened to the Chipmunk's Christmas yet? Maybe that would help :) It was so nice to get to see you! I miss you. You looked so pretty, I was meaning to tell you that at lunch. I hope the drive back was painless.LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment