Today is the first day of school in Jefferson County--I little early in the year for my liking, but it is "just the way we do it here" I've been told. Taylor is in the 5th grade (next year she will be at the middle school--I'll have no more elementary school kids--yikes!) and Madi started her first year of high school. They were both up and at 'em early today, and needed hair curling, etc.Bethany is in Boise to see her friends before they head back to college. And Seth is still in bed (doesn't work until later). I'm going to try to pick up the pieces today--for some reason I have felt really out of it the last few days. I can't seem to get anything done. I even made a list yesterday, but it only made me realize as I looked at it at last night that I need to develop more self discipline. Hopefully I'll feel better about it when this day is done.
2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Wow! Early is right. We still have until the 31st! However, I start back on Monday...
I just got Jared registered for Borah this morning. And the others are still at Hawthorne waiting to see who their teachers will be...
Your girls are beautiful!
What a gorgeous picture of your girls!!
Post a Comment