Friday, April 3, 2009

Just to clarify...

I sprained my ankle; it's not broken. I am getting around on it now, although somewhat slowly.
As I am speaking snow is pouring down on us. I think it is 4" thick on our stair railing. I think I'm going to take a picture and show you...shall we sing some more Christmas carols? You can see, we still have our lights up on our house
(It is too hazardous to try to take them down as of yet)--
we could turn them on to really get into the holiday spirit!
(Just kidding--John would kill me!
See his drift boat sitting in the driveway;
he wants to use it.)

Yesterday I subbed at the jr. high and the high school for the band/orchestra teacher. I had to wear flip flops because my foot with the aircast on it wouldn't fit into anything else. And yes, it snowed yesterday too.

I'm just going to have to learn more Easter carols and buy pastel-colored snow boots to match the girl's Easter dresses...

1 ...click here to say "Hi!":

Laura said...

Pastel-colored snow boots. Ha ha... I like that one. You're making me glad I don't live in Eastern Idaho. And, I guess I should stop complaining about the freezing cold weather. I mean, it's raining here with some hail now and then, not SNOWING.
Be sure to paint your pretty little toes.

Love you!