(this is a picture of my aircast that I was fitted with last year around this time--at least I am getting a little more use out of it)...that is the sound my ankle made last night as I missed that last step on my way out into the garage. I had my hands full--a bag of garbage in the left, my purse in the right. It was time to pick up Madi from driver's ed.
Then I was going to run into Broulim's and grab some milk and eggs.
Then get John and Madi off to Scouts and Mutual.
Then finish ironing some stuff.
Then start cleaning up the room Bethany is coming to reside in.
Then finish sewing easter dresses.
Then get ready for clogging lessons for Wednesday afternoon...but now...
I'm grounded.
So I have to cancel substituting for tomorrow and Friday (kindergarten--I don't think so), and Madi will teach my classes this afternoon while I supervise.
Nothing like a little injury to slow down life.
I'm spending my day crawling and hopping from one place to another.
It makes one appreciate carpet.
I'm going to find Taylor's volleyball kneepads...
3 ...click here to say "Hi!":
I'll say it for you. Dang it!!! I'm so sorry.
Does this mean you get a couple days to sit around and watch movies?
when I get to Rigby you can do my ankle/foot strengthening routine with me every morning...
Mitzi! I LOVE YOU! I am so sorry.... I wish I were close then I could come take care of you :(
Honestly, I ment to call you today, just to chat. But there is this 3 year old that keeps following me around the house ans she keeps and talking and talking and I can't seem to get anything done! Let alone a phone call. :)
Anyway, I want to come see you. When am I invited ;)
Love You!!!
Post a Comment