where will life take us next?
You know,with your new background it's really hard to tell that it's pretty "darn" windy. I really thought you said the beaver one at first and I was having a mini heart attack. Mitzi never swears.
Bummer. I don't want to live where the birds are forced to fly backwards. I would rather fall asleep on a bench in sunny 70 degree Provo, only to wake up and have to go to class with zipper imprints on my face.
Post a Comment
2 ...click here to say "Hi!":
You know,with your new background it's really hard to tell that it's pretty "darn" windy. I really thought you said the beaver one at first and I was having a mini heart attack. Mitzi never swears.
Bummer. I don't want to live where the birds are forced to fly backwards.
I would rather fall asleep on a bench in sunny 70 degree Provo, only to wake up and have to go to class with zipper imprints on my face.
Post a Comment