Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday, Seth!

I just returned from a birthday lunch date (the Pita Pit in Rexburg) with Seth.
Today my baby boy is 19 years old (and I can still remember distinct details of his birth--ouch!). He was born during the morning session of spring general conference 1990 at St. Luke's Hospital, Boise ID.
He was 3 days past his due date.
He weighed 8 lbs 11oz and was 23 1/2" long. Now he is about 175 lbs and is approx. 6'1" (I'm guessing--no official data),
and is a better son than I deserve.
He is kind and considerate,
smart and talented.
And did I mention handsome?
Here are some photos (last year's)
of my birthday boy. I love you Seth!
Happy Birthday!

3 ...click here to say "Hi!":

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Seth! Your mom's right about you! We love you and hope you have a year filled with adventure!

Bethany Hull said...

I hope he's not only 165 pounds.... If so he's only 15 pounds heavier than I am!

mitzi said...

Okay--I'll add 10 lbs to him--but when he had his cross country physical when he was a junior in high school he was at 165. That is the last time I knew his weight. It all depends on whether he is running and being vegetarian...yes, it is a bummer that I probably weigh more than he does. That is my fault, of course.