This weekend we had our team's first clogging competition and Taylor's first volleyball tournament. Here are some pictures. Since I was busy with making sure everything was okay with my dancers I wasn't able to take "action" shots--and I didn't get a picture of my littlest girls at all! I did make sure John took the camera with him to Taylor's games (I missed them since I was in Pocatello with my cloggers) and he got some great photos!
This is my team, Stampede Storm. They danced to "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree."
This is my team, Stampede Thunder. They danced to "Aisy Waisy."
Here is Taylor at her tourney. She scored points the first time she served!
Here she is strategizing with her team. She is number 8!



Some pretty cool moves!
Here is our traditional St. Patty's Day dessert.
Sometimes I add a little more rhubarb. And if I don't have rhubarb (I freeze some in the summer now and save it for this occasion), I use pie cherries or some other tart fruit.
Tomorrow will be Irish Soda Bread (Spotted Dog)!
4 ...click here to say "Hi!":
Kate loves the music. She's dancing all over the house to your Irish tunes. I bet you're glad this weekend is at a close. Competitions can be so exhausting. Exhilerating, fabulous, fun...and exhausting!
Cute cute girls!
That is great! I never did clogging, but I did do tap. So much fun! I hope it all went well.
It was great seeing you as well!! You have a unique and AWESOME thing going for you....Your imaculate ability to design way cute costumes!! Your teams were great too!! So fun that you can continue doing that in Rigby! Happy St. Patricks Day!!
I saw your older team dance! They did great and I have to agree with Synergy Girl- you are so talented at costumes! They are always flattering, modest and look good on stage. I hoped to run into you again after seeing you in the black box...sigh. I was exhausted by the time we went home that night, next time, I am bringing ear plugs so I don't end up with a migraine again!
Post a Comment